The Lash Lift (or lash perm) is the ultimate treatment that lifts natural eyelashes from the root, helping to enhance and emphasize the eyes. Clients that have straight lashes now can have a semi-permanent lift giving the same effect of eyelash curlers and extensions that last for 6-8 weeks.
|LASH LIFT + TINT||$130|
How long does LASH LIFTING last:
Lash lift results will vary from client to client but in most cases last from 6 to 8 weeks.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET A LASH LIFT?
A lash lift will begin to naturally drop after about 2 months and your lashes will be back to their natural look. The lashes should drop evenly and will not look out of place. You can repeat the treatment after a minimum of one month if you feel you need to, or you can wait until they are back to their natural state.
Contraindications for LASH LIFTING include but are not limited to:
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding
- Have very little natural eyelashes.
- Have pre-existing eye(lid) conditions such as chronic dry eye, blepharitis, conjunctivitis and ocular rosacea
- Lasik surgery (wait a minimum of 6 months from your procedure)
- Have Trichotillomania (compulsive pulling or twisting hair, eyebrows and eyelashes)
- Have very sensitive eyes or possible allergies to adhesive or dyes
- Who are rough with their lashes
- Undergoing chemo treatments or have had chemo treatments within the past year (recommend to consult with your physician)
- Had blepharoplasty surgery (must wait a minimum of 1 year after your surgery)
LASH LIFT aftercare:
- DO NOT wet your lashes for 24 hours after the appointment.
- DO NOT sleep with your face laid on the pillow. You must sleep on your back for 24 hours. Your lashes are prone to kinks within 24 hours after the procedure.
- DO NOT pull your lashes. This can cause your natural lashes to fall out prematurely and cause both breakage and permanent damage to the hair follicle.
- DO NOT wear eye makeup for 24 hours after the appointment.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is possible after 24hrs but may weaken the effect of the lift.